It’s not easy to be a human being. In fact, everyone needs a mentor to attain their best self. It’s that simple. And that hard. By now you may be getting an inkling that life-force is as fierce as it is beautiful, and that we are all participants in an unknown journey. You may have suffered losses. You may be in the grip of behaviours you cannot seem to get on top of. You may be hanging on to something toxic. The immense task of staying sane requires guidance and support. Sara provides exactly that. Therapy is a GROWTH process resulting in Gains and Benefits
Ask yourself—wouldn’t YOU love to:
- Form a deep bond with your essential self that sustains your life passion and purpose
- Become a relational being and manifest deep alliances
- Fully recover from traumatic experiences that are still limiting you
- Respond proactively to disturbing emotional states such as anxiety and depression
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude that leaves you buoyant in life’s turbulence
- Feel the potency of your erotic self
- Skillfully court joy in your life
And much more….
You may find that after working on your own for a time, you wish to bring in a partner or family member or friend… there is always a rich opportunity to deepen with others as well.
Familiar themes that bring people into Individual Therapy
- Managing Mood states such as depression and anxiety
- Stress and Loneliness
- Relationship Readiness
- Building Self Esteem and body image
- Compulsive behaviours with processes or substances
I am often asked the Question: What Exactly do you do?
Here is my attempt to put the Art of Counselling into words.